Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Who? How? Where?

I walk through the door and see the housekeeper, Ms. Amalia. Mr. Rojano is right there in the chapel talking to the landlady Ms. Mara. What is her long speech about this time?
As I am going all along the corridor I can find Mr. Alfonso going here and there nervously, squeezing a chalk with his hand. He can't wait for his students any longer. Oh! and there is newborn lovely Ana, in the arms of Leonor, who has a wicked smile today. Mr. Isaac is still lying on the printer, he seems to be asleep, but he is covered in blood.
Everybody seems guilty and innocent. The game has started and everyone is playing his role.


4 comments:

  1. I like this story because the characters are known because some of them teach us.
    The ending is really good and intriguing.
    It is a little bit long but with good and short sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I like it a lot! It's great!
    I like it because it's very funny, the characters are known and it makes you laugh everytime you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story! It made me laugh. I think it's perfect because of the known characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story Gloria! You have too much imagination!!

    ReplyDelete