Monday, May 27, 2013

When mind chooses

A. Doctor, what do you think it is happening to me?
B. We have just started working on it Mrs Shepard.
A. I feel nervous, and my lovely husband is waiting for me outside with my little girl. I would like to explain them what it is happening.
B. Do you usually feel nervous like now Mrs Shepard?
A. What are you saying? I'm feeling great and call me Miss Lullaby please, thats my single surname. Would you like  to go out for a date?
B. Sorry? Mrs Shep...Miss Lullaby, weren't you married?
A. Of course Doctor, how do you dare! I'm completely in love with my husband and I am a devoted wife. Why are you asking me this and calling me by my single surname? How did you find out?
B. You've already told me. I am sorry, I am confused now.
A. Don't be. You are a handsome man and I am a free woman. Let's go and have fun.
B. We have too much work to do, lady. Our therapy has already started.

1 comment: