Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Confusion

- Mirror, mirror: Who is the most beautiful woman of the Kingdom?
- I only know one thing...
- And what's that thing?
- You are not the most beautiful woman for sure.
- Why do you want to hurt me in this way? Aren't my eyes the most beautiful you've ever seen? Isn't my hair the most soft and blond you'll ever see in your life? Isn't my body enough perfect to be the most beautiful not only of the kingdom, also of the world?

- Yes...you would be the most beautiful woman of the world and the universe also, but...you are a man.



2 comments:

  1. I really like this story. I think the strongest point is the surprising and unexpected ending. On the other hand, I think it is funny and ironic that at the end, it was a man. Maybe the length of the story is too long to be a Twitter story but it is really good. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this story too. It attracts you from the beginning to the ending. The ending is so good and funny. It defeats your expectations completely. In addition, it offers you a recognizable situation because all of us have seen Snow white sometime.
    Very good story!

    ReplyDelete